Warranty, complaint conditions and complaint procedure
a) The provisions of this point do not apply to a Buyer who purchases goods for business purpouses and not for the personal consumption of natural persons.
Liability for defects in the goods in this case is governed by the provision of §422 et seg. Commercial Code. The Seller executes Consumer complaints in accordance with Slovak Republic legal regulations, in particular Act. no. 250/2007 Coll. as amended, the Civil Code of the Slovak Republic and valid legal regulations.
- b) For all goods purchased on the basis of civil law relations, the warranty period is, in accordace with the legal regulations of the Slovak Republic, standardly 24 months, unless the Slovak Republic legal regulations provide for a shorter period for certain types of goods. The warranty period begins from the date of receipt of the goods by the Buyer.
- c) The duration of the warranty period follows from the Slovak Republic legal regulations. If the period of use is market on the item sold, its packaging or the instructions attached to it, the warranty period does not end before the expiry of this period.
- d) The warranty does not cover errors ad damages caused by: in connection with normal use, actions of the Buyer or the third part after taking over the product, unprofessioal or careless handling, excessive load, mechanical damage or use, using the goods contrary to its intended use or non-compliance rules of use, maintenance or storage, in case of natural disasters or by storage.
- e) The Buyer´s warranty expires if an unprofessional intervention is performed on the goods – by mixing different types of goods, or any other deterioration.
- f) The Buyer can apply the complaint by sending the goods to the address:
Hana&Hana Factory s.r.o.
821 08 Bratislava
Before sending the goods, please contact us by e-mai: email@example.com, where in the message mention:
Name of the product according to the invoice
Number of the invoice
Description of the complaint´s reason
g) The Buyer encloses a legible original document of purchase of the goods with the claimed goods and provides a detailed description of the error.
- h) The Seller will deliver a confirmation of the complaint to the consumer at the latest together with a document on the handling of the complaint by e-mail.
i) The Seller shall issue an evidence document of the complaint no later than 30 days from the date of the complaint in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act and legal regulations. The Buyer acknowledges and agrees that the proof of the complaint and the handling of the complaint will be delivered to the Buyer in accordance with legal regulations. After the end of the complaint procedure, as well as on the basis of the buyer's request, the buyer is obliged to take over the claimed goods from the seller within 15 days, if the complaint was settled by repair, discount, exchange of goods (new goods) or rejection of the complaint.
j) In case that the complaint will be recognized as justified and the Customer requests a refund, this fund will be returned to the Customer within five days after the Seller acknowledges the complaint, to the Customer´s account which will be specified when submiting the complaint.